I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. As midnight on the 31st December once again looms,now is the time we look back and reminisce on the year gone by,and decide on the things we wish to achieve in the year ahead.
In reflection,this year has been a pretty great one. I ticked off quite a few things I wanted to achieve this year. Mainly with the people I wanted to meet.
This year alone I met some of the people I’ve admired and wanted to meet for years. It started in March when I got the chance to meet Pixie Lott at her cd signing. April followed and was probably the best month. I attended the Olivier awards where I met three of my favourite people. Hayley Atwell,Tom Hiddleston and James McAvoy.
June I met Carey Mulligan who I’d admired since 2005. July was another brilliant month. Getting to meet Pixie again,and be in the same room as my idol since I was seven,Keira Knightley was a dream come true. This was also the month where I met the lovely members of the birdsong cast. Both an extremely talented and lovely bunch of people. Also met the brilliant Declan Bennett who I first discovered in January when I went to see Once.
August I got to go to Highclere Castle,the real life Downton abbey. What an experience that was. A great one at that.
October I had the operation id waited ten years for. Of which I couldn’t have got through without all of your support. So thankyou.
And this year ended with meeting the gorgeous and lovely Olly Murs,Mcbusted and Dan Stevens.
I feel like this year has been a dream it’s been that amazing.
2014 was also the year I discovered the theatre. In total I went to see six shows and i loved all of them equally. I’m very excited to attend more shows next year. That’s one of my not so much resolutions but things I wish to do more of next year. The others are below:
1. Write more-on the blog and generally. Write more features and make a full start on my book. Have a first draft written by December next year. Keep a diary.
2. Attend the theatre more-I’ve already booked to twice but more can’t hurt.
3. Explore-both Southampton and other places. Go to different places in London rather than the same ones. Despite them being my favourite,there are others too.
4. Get more work experience- the only way I’m going to get my foot in the door. Plus,it’s fun to meet people and learn things.
5.Meet the rest of the people I admire-Sheridan Smith and Fearne Cotton amongst others.
6. Get my braces off-end the procedure and wear the retainer.
7. Make a start on my theatre fanzine.
8. Capture more memories and take more photos.
9. Watch more films and read more books. Broaden my mind.
10. Most importantly:
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!
LET 2015 BE EVEN BETTER THAN 2014!
With that I wish you all a happy new year. I hope it’s the best year yet.
Lots of love