So sorry for the lack of updates over the past three months. There was little, yet a lot to report at the same time but I just couldn’t bring myself to write it all down. Looking back at my Instagram though it seems quite alot has happened over the past few months. With the lead up to Christmas I thought I should document it all on the blog so I don’t forget.
1. The main thing that happened in September(and the best thing that has happened since) is that I am now in a relationship! For someone who never thought she’d meet someone and for someone who boys were always mean to I feel very lucky to have now found someone who makes me so ridiculously happy! His name is Paul and he’s literally the loveliest person. So if there is a lot of mention of the name Paul on my blog from now on you’ll know he’s my boyfriend 😍☺️🙊.
2. I got to see Beautiful the Musical on stage. Front row too! It was amazing and the songs have been on repeat since I saw it way back on September 20th.
3. I was reunited with my pal Sarah. We had a major catch up and an awesome day in London taking selfies in the Urban Outfitters photobooth!
4. Me and Paul went to Brighton on our first official date as a couple. We went to the aquarium and I fell in love with the turtles and all the fishies.
5. I went to see Vanities the Musical with Becky and we fangirled over all the amazing songs! And over Lauren Samuels.
6. I met and got papped with Colin Firth at the premiere of Bridget Jones’s Baby! It was amazing!
1. I had a much needed catchup with Amie in Brighton. We went to Ed’s,had coffee at Starbucks,sprinkles and I beat her at air hockey.
2. I got to be in the same room with two of my favourite authors, Lindsey Kelk and Giovanna Fletcher. And meet Lindsey after.
3. Me and mum spent a much needed weekend in London. We fulfilled one of our dreams and stayed in a rather nice hotel,and saw Matilda the Musical. It was incredible!
4. I saw a live broadcast of Miss Saigon and had a Toby carvery roast. Aka the best roast ever!
5. I ticked something off my bucket list and got to spend a long weekend in Wales with Paul. We explored Cardiff,Chepstow and Bristol and I got very excited when I went to Barry Island. A great way to end October and begin November.
1. I had a much needed catch up with Lucy in Canterbury.
2. I had my first orange hot chocolate of the festive season. Yes Costa!
3. Me and mum watched and cried our eyes out as we said goodbye to Lorelai and Rory Gilmore in the Gilmore girls a year in the life revival 😭
1. I met up with Sarah and we got in the festive spirit. Winter Wonderland,Oxford Street shop windows and another orange hot chocolate. So much fun!
2. Me and Paul decorated the mini Christmas tree in my room. Such a cute Sunday cuddling whilst we watched the flicker of the lights.
Overall it’s been a great few months and I look forward to seeing what the lead up to Christmas and the new year begins.
I’m also looking into and hope to give both this blog and my YouTube channel a revamp within the next few weeks/beginning of next year. Keep an eye out for that.